Are you looking for the Spine Complications Course “Reach for the Peak: Maximizing Quality in Spine Surgery through Case Complications Review”?
Spine Complications Course “Reach for the Peak: Maximizing Quality in Spine Surgery through Case Complications Review” is going to be held from 2nd February to 4th February 2018 at The Hyatt Centric Park City, 3551 N. Escala Court, Park City, UT 84098.
This event cum conference will be held among a small and highly qualified group of experts at the 2018 CNS Spine Complications Course.
- Special Lecture and case studies for those preparing for the ABNS Oral Boards Exam.
- Special focus on challenging cases such as MIS, trauma, deformity, and the aging spine
- Interactive, case-based discussions on complications avoidance and management that are directly relevant to your practice
- Review current advances in preoperative diagnostic evaluation, patient assessment, and indications for treatment
- Attendees can present their own cases for discussion on potential alternate management strategies and salvage techniques